Investing in a treadmill can be a great start in your fitness journey, leading you towards a healthier and happier lifestyle, all at the comfort of your home. We have analyzed 56 different Treadmill models from the top brands across the world and came up with this list of 7 Best Treadmills under 600 dollars with the most advanced features and reliable technology while being friendly to your pocket.
Working out regularly and being active while maintaining a healthy diet can get you miraculous health benefits, both physically and mentally. The benefits of Cardio workouts are vast, it has been found to lower blood pressure, also reduces asthma symptoms, help you get better sleep, reduces chronic pain, strengthens the immune system, helps regulate blood sugar levels, and also help you relieve stress.
While running or jogging can help you build strong bones, shed some pounds faster, strengthen your muscles, and improve your stamina, walking daily has its health benefits like getting your heart rate up.
Treadmills are one of the most common pieces of home exercise equipment. It has helped millions of people lose weight and reach their fitness goals in a very effective manner. Running, Jogging, or walking regularly on a treadmill can help you improve the strength and health of your lungs and heart by burning a lot of excess calories.
Once you’ve decided to buy a treadmill, you’re already one step closer to your dream physique. However, choosing the right Treadmill to suit your needs among the extensive range of options available online can be very overwhelming.
This is where our list of ‘The 7 best treadmills under 600 Dollars’ comes to your rescue. With all of your necessities on our priority, we’ve crafted this list after an in-depth analysis of 50+ products, their reviews, features, and pricing.
The 7 Best Treadmills under 600 Dollars
* 9 Built-in Workout Programs.
* 2.2 HP Drive System 0.5 - 9 MPH.
*Digital Tracking Monitor.
* 12 Preset Speed Programs.
* Convinient Folding Design.
* Heavy Gauge Steel Frame.
* Compact Size & Lightweight Design.
* Shock-proof Design & Safety Features.
* Speed Range of 1 - 8.0 MPH.
* 12 Levels of Adjustable automatic Incline.
* Soft Drop System.
* Powerful Silent Motor - Speed up to 8.5 MPH.
* Rubber Tread Belt for extra comfort
* Foldable Design
* Compact Folding design.
* Anti-slip Lawn texture Belt
* 1.5 HP quiet and Powerful Motor.
* Innovative Dual Display Screen.
* 2 in 1 Running and walking Treadmill.
* 2.25 HP High Torque Motor.
Reviews of The 7 Best Treadmills under 600 Dollars
1. Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill
Number one in our list of ‘best treadmills under 600 dollars’ is Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill. Sunny Health & Fitness is a premier importer and distributor of high-quality fitness and health products. Being a very trustable and reputed brand worldwide, the brand retains thousands of happy customers worldwide, with over 4,300+ 5-star ratings on Amazon alone, which also places it as one of the best treadmills in 2022.
This Treadmill features 9 built-in workout programs, easily accessible quick speed buttons that allow you to reach the maximum speed without leaning forward. The user-friendly and convenient design also includes bottle holders and phone/tablet holder that adds comfort and multitasking, even easier on the go.
This Folding treadmill’s soft drop system also assists you while unfolding it, to avoid a big slam on your carpet or wooden floor. Featuring a Digital Monitor it also tracks your speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse, making it easier for you to track your daily goals.
- Powerful Drive system: Equipped with a 2.20-Peak HP drive system, it easily fetches you a speed of up to 9 mph along with 3 manual options for adjusting incline levels.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Designed for a maximum user weight of 220 lb, it is designed to support vigorous and long-lasting workouts easily.
- Soft Drop System: Comes with a soft drop system and an easy folding Mechanism, letting you unfold your treadmill safely and handsfree.
- Sleek and Modern Design: The Sleek design includes Auxiliary cable ports and built-in speakers to easily tune in to your motivational playlists while you work out.
- Informative LCD: The LCD Display brings out all the necessary information like Speed, burned calories, pulse, time, and distance right in front of your eyes.
- Pulse Sensors: The Handrails apart from speed controls, also features pulse-rate sensors, which help you keep track and maintain your heart rate.
- Handrail Controls: Handrails feature easy-to-reach, quick speed control buttons, so you don’t need to lean for it.
- Manual Incline: With 3 different manual incline positions, you can easily adjust the intensity of your workout, and stimulate uphill running.
- Transport wheels: Heavy lifting or muscle strain is no more an issue with the convenient transport provided at the front of the unit. This allows the user to move their equipment around with ease.
- Device and Bottle Holder: This treadmill boasts of its Bottle Holder and Device holder features, which help you stay hydrated and keep your multitasking in check.
- Smaller running belt: The Running belt is a bit smaller compared to other products in this price category.
2. XTERRA Fitness – TR150 Folding Treadmill
Next up, in our list of ‘best treadmills under 600 dollars’ comes the very deserving XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill. The TR150 treadmill is a quality offering from XTERRA, combining the quality and performance you desire with the flexibility of a machine that can be easily folded up and stored away. With 6,200+ Five star ratings, this particular treadmill is aimed at providing an exceptionally comfortable and high-end workout experience that you would never wanna miss.
It features a large Running/walking surface of 16”x50” with a heavy-duty steel gauge frame, leaving more room for users of all sizes, while the desk is cushioned with extra soft technology for maximum impact absorption.
With a built-in quiet and powerful 2.25 Hp motor and top speeds of up to 10 mph, you’ll never run short of power. With the 3-level manual incline and 12+ professionally designed workouts, you can train like a professional athlete.
- 5” LCD Display: The TR150 features a Five-inch multi-functional Display, which fetches all tracking data like Speed, inclines, time, calories, and distance covered right in front of your eyes.
- Powerful 2.25 HP motor: The Quiet and Powerful high torque 2.25 HP motor is equipped enough to power the treadmill up to speeds of 10 MPH.
- Strong Frame: Made on a steel gauge frame, this treadmill offers extra confidence while running on it.
- Preset Workout Programs: It features 12 preset professionally designed workout programs, which you can use right out of the box without going for any manual setup hassle.
- Fold-up Design: These treadmills are designed to save precious space in your apartment, the foldable design allows you to fold it up when you’re done for the day.
- Direct Access Speed Keys: Preset Speed settings are available for fast and hassle-free control of your workout.
- Large Running Surface: TR150 features a large running surface of 16” X 15” providing room for all shapes and sizes.
- Hand Pulse Grips: Hand Pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the grip of the handlebars so that you work uninterrupted towards your goals.
- XTRAsoft Cushion deck: The XTRAsoft deck cushioning technology provides the user with multiple points of cushioning throughout the deck for maximum impact absorption.
- No Cup Holders: The TR150 does not feature any cup holders unlike its competitor models in the range.
- Quiet Heavy: With the pro of having a good build quality, it also comes with a con of being heavyweight, weighing at around 109.3 lbs, it might be a challenge while shifting.
3. Goplus Under Desk Electric Treadmill
The Biggest USP of our next contender in the list is portability and the compact form factor, winning it the third position in our list of ‘best treadmills under 600 dollars’ and also winning it a place in the category of best treadmill for small spaces. Goplus Under Desk Electric Treadmill is a compact choice, designed specially to save some precious space in your apartment, and can easily fit right under your bed or desk.
The sturdy frame of the built structure and flexible wheels are featured to facilitate easy storage and quick setup in an open space for a quick workout. The featured LED touch display on the front allows you to keep track of all the necessary pieces of information like calories burned, speed, distance covered, time.
Designed specifically as a walking treadmill, it comes with speed levels from 0.5 mph to 4 mph. The treadmill is capable of withstanding a weight of 220 pounds, thanks to its heavy-duty construction, while the 41” X 17” walking area facilitates you with more space to have a comfortable sports experience.
- Compact and Lightweight Design: Weighing just around 55 pounds and sized at 51.5” X 23.5” X 6” it allows you to store it in any desired location and set it up without any heavy-lifting being involved.
- Touchable Multi-function display: Featured with a touchable LCD, you can track all the necessary data right in front of your eyes and the touch feature becomes handy when the remote isn’t nearby.
- Shock-proof design and safety features: The rubber struts and the footpad are extremely effective in reducing the vibration and noise caused by walking. The emergency brake button in the remote enhances safety and stops the treadmill in case of any emergency when pressed.
- Heavy Duty Construction and widened platform: This treadmill is designed to withstand weights of up to 220 pounds of weight due to its heavy-duty construction. In addition to this, the 41” X 17” walking area gives you the most comfortable sports experience.
- Shock Absorption Design: Eight rubber columns and footpads are strategically placed to effectively reduce the vibration generated during exercise.
- Portable: The compact design and the flexible rollers at the bottom of the walker helps you to store it in any desired location without involving heavy lifting, which also stands it among the best treadmills for home use.
- Remote Operation: Equipped with a remote, this treadmill offers you the freedom of hands-free operation.
- LED Display: The featured LED brings out all the necessary tracking information right in front of your eyes, so that you work towards your goal, uninterrupted.
- Low Speed: The Goplus Under Desk Electric Treadmill can go only up to a speed of 4 mph which is quite low for running and can’t be used for that purpose.
- The incline isn’t adjustable: The incline in the treadmill isn’t adjustable.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness – SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill
Number 4 in our list is another product from Sunny Health & Fitness, which is a very trustable and qualified brand with satisfied customers around the world. The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill is one of our favorites and well deserves to be on the list of ‘best treadmills under 600 dollars’. This model proves that you don’t always need to spend a huge amount of money, to enjoy a high-end treadmill loaded with features, at your home.
For starters, the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 is a foldable model and can be reduced down to super-slim and easy-to-store sizes, which would be ideal for those with small apartments or for those who do not want good usable space to be taken up permanently.
The rest of the design fluently speaks of the smart features, with comfortable handles on the sides.
- Adjustable Automatic Incline: This treadmill features 12-levels (0%-12%) of adjustable automatic incline.
- Backlit LCD monitor: The large LCD backlit monitor displays important information like the distance covered, time, speed, calories, and heart rate.
- Integrated Speakers: The integrated speakers with microphone, Bluetooth and MP3 connectivity allows users to listen to music and answer calls on the go.
- Speed Range: The speed levels range from 1.0 to 8.0 mph so that you can work out like an athlete at your home.
- Soft Drop System: The soft drop system prevents it from dropping with a big slam and damaging your carpet or wooden floor and also prevents any other form of accident.
- Digital LCD screen: The Backlit LCD monitor displays all the necessary information.
- Handrail Pulse sensors and Quick Buttons: You can monitor your heart rate with the use of the pulse rate sensors mounted on the handrails, and maintain an elevated heart rate for burning more fat, the handrails also feature quick setting buttons to tune the elevation angle and speed of the treadmill.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The SF-T7515 features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can sync your phone, listen to music and answer calls on the go.
- Due to its compact size, the handrails can be easy to hit with your arms while jogging.
5. MaxKare Folding Treadmill
Coming from a very trusted and reputed exercise equipment brand, this model is available at a very affordable price, its exceptionally long list of features has earned it the fifth position in our list of best treadmills under 600 Dollars. The MaxKare Folding Treadmill is specifically designed to take care of all your cardio needs.
MaxKare’s current model has been updated by raising the armrests by 3-inches, to satisfy the customer requirements. This Ultra-quiet electric treadmill is powered by a quiet and powerful 2.5 HP motor to take you to speeds up to 8.5 MPH, equipped with three levels of incline, it lets you challenge yourself more.
Despite being built on a sturdy frame and supporting weights of up to 220 lbs, it weighs just about 91 lbs.
- Powerful Pure Copper motor: Equipped with a powerful pure copper motor that brings you the most silent and peaceful workout experience with speeds ranging from 0.5 to 8.5 MPH.
- Large Backlit LCD: The featured Large Blue Backlit LCD fetches out real-time information like Speed, Program, Mileage, Time, Calories, and Heart rate.
- Preset Workout Programs: This MaxKare treadmill comes with 15 professionally designed pre-set programs out of the box.
- Three Manual adjustment inclines: With the three incline positions, you can exercise more efficiently and burn more calories in one session.
- Multi-layer Tread belt: It features a 17-inch wide multi-layer treadmill belt with the world’s first whole machine anti-shock system, capable of withstanding a maximum weight of 220 Pounds.
- Robust Design: Specially designed to reduce noise and vibrations on your floor, to provide you with a stable and quiet workout experience.
- Easy Folding Mechanism: The soft drop feature along with its easy folding mechanism, lets you unfold and use your treadmill with ease and safety.
- Ergonomic Design: The Ergonomically designed MaxKare treadmill is specifically designed for people between 4.6 ft – 6.2 ft. in height.
- Great Customer Support: MaxKare offers 24/7 friendly customer support service, for any problems you face, you are free to contact them through Amazon.
- The Heart rate monitor can show inaccurate readings sometimes.
- The belt is quite thin.
6. Merax Electric Folding Treadmill
Priced well within the budget the Merax Electric Folding Treadmill, comes nowhere near to our budget bracket, while still keeping up with its competitors in the higher range.
Boasting a compact footprint, with a fast-folding design and convenient transport wheels, this becomes one of the best treadmills for small spaces. The user-friendly central console with an LED screen and built-in auxiliary speaker system, offers amplification to your favorite music while you work out. Although the treadmill is more suited to lighter joggers and those with a slimmer physique(due to its smaller belt size of 43.3” X 15.7”), it offers a top speed of 7mph.
Comes with a quiet and smooth motor of 1.5 HP, offering 12 preset modes, 3 countdown modes, and supports speeds ranging from 0.5 – 7.5 mph to help you meet a variety of fitness goals.
- Real Space Saver: With the fast-folding & compact design, and convenient transport wheels you can move it hassle-free and store it just anywhere from your living room, study room, or a small corner under your bed.
- Multifunctional Display and speakers: While the featured LCD Display helps you keep track of all the necessary information like calories burnt, speed, distance, etc. while the Aux. and USB input audio system helps you stay entertained and motivated while you work out.
- Strong 1.5 HP motor: The super smooth and quiet 1.5 HP motor empowers this treadmill with a top speed of 7.5 mph and 12 preset workout programs.
- Higher Weight Support: Unlike many other competitors even in the higher range, The Merax folding treadmill offers weight support of an extra 20 lbs. making it capable of withstanding a total of 240 lbs. of weight.
- Great Price: Considering the product quality and features included, this treadmill could’ve easily costed a hundred bucks more.
- Anti-slip Texture: The anti-slip texture added to the running belt can be really useful when you get exhausted while working out.
- Convenient Shortcut Buttons: Quick Start/Stop buttons on the handles help instantly start/Stop or adjust the speed levels easily during the workout.
- Quiet Experience: The motor offers a smooth and quiet workout experience.
- User-friendly Console.
- Compact Belt Dimensions: With a compact belt, dimensions can be a problem for people with wider strides to work out.
- Lower Top Speed: Although in the higher range of top speeds, we have listed treadmills with a comparatively higher speed range in this list.
7. GYMAX 2 in 1 Under Desk Treadmill
The final product on our listing of ‘Best treadmills under 600 Dollars’ comes from a very reputable and trusted brand GYMAX the ‘2 in 1 Under Desk Treadmill’. With over 650 five-star ratings on Amazon, this model boasts of its advanced and user-friendly design.
With an innovative Dual-display screen design, the touch screen on the armrest and the LED display below clearly display your exercise data letting you monitor it in real-time. As the name suggests, this treadmill comes with two modes: with the riser folded you can easily put it below a table and enjoy walking at a speed of 0.6 – 2.5 mph while working and when you raise the riser you can easily indulge in a hardcore workout with a top speed of 7.5 mph, this compact versatility factor also makes it one of the best treadmills for home use.
- 2.25 HP Quiet and powerful motor: With a powerful 2.25 HP motor on the base, this treadmill sets you up for your super-intensive cardio sessions.
- Shock Absorbing Running Belt: Featured with 5-layer shock-absorbent and non-slip running belts, it provides you an effective cushion for your joints and muscles. Optimized load-bearing capacity combined with the wide running area improves safety during your workout.
- Phone Holder: The sleek design also includes a phone holder so that you can listen to music or multi-task with ease.
- 2 in 1 feature: This easy convertible treadmill allows you to easily switch modes according to your needs, lower the riser according to your convenience and it’ll switch to under desk walking mode, Need an intense workout? Raise the riser again to switch it to running mode.
- Compact design: The foldable, compact, and lightweight design combined with transport wheels makes the cycle of setup, usage, and storage simple as never before.
- Dual Screen Display: The touch screen on the armrest along with the LED display below can display essential data and monitor your progress in real-time.
- Remote Control: This model comes with a remote controller out of the box to give you the freedom of a hands-free experience.
- Bluetooth Speaker: In-built Bluetooth feature and audio system in the treadmill allows you to exercise while being entertained.
- Simple Design: Its installation-free design saves you a lot of time and energy.
- Safety Key: The Safety key feature enables you to stop it in case of any emergency, improving your safety during your workout.
- No Pulse-rate monitor: This Model does not include a pulse-rate monitor.
- Smaller Device Holder: The Phone holder can only accommodate a phone and not a tablet.
That completes our list of best treadmills under 600 Dollars. If you still have any doubts, questions, or you did not find your perfect treadmill yet, please drop your comment down below, we would love to help you out.
Also Read: Best Back Massagers in 2022